Web UI unavailable after connecting to xLights

Recently installed WLED to my Renard Plus Wifi Controller (Chip ESP8266EX). Everything worked fine and was able to get the board integrated into xLights and have xLights control the connected pixel strands.

Now, I cannot reach the Web UI via a browser. xLights can still control the lights, but cannot launch the web UI. The WLED iOS app still sees the controller via IP. The power button in the iOS app can turn the lights on/off & the brightness slider works, but cannot load the configuration page.

I had set the controller to DHCP, just to test things. Now that things work, I need to get into the web UI to set a static IP. It seems that sending direct API calls work, but the web UI doesn’t. Is there any way to get the web UI back, or get into the configuration another way without having to flash the firmware again and start over?

Resolved? It would seem after some time, I was able to get into the web ui via IP address. This may be why the ‘disable wifi sleep’ option is there? It took several attempts over time, but I got the UI back and was able to change the IP config.

It would be best to set the reserved static IP in your router. If you don’t set it in the router and some other device takes that IP when your controller is powered off you will likely have issues.