Where do I find DETAILED instructions?

Hi All.
First post.
As others have stated already, what a FANTASTIC project. Thanks for all the effort.

About my project!
A Christmas light setup with at this stage 5 esp32 controllers all timed to music, saw it on Facebook.

Have been dreaming about it for 3 years but always leave it to late to start, not this year.

Started with FastLED, then a week ago found WLED, much easier.

A few things have me puzzled at the moment, I have decided to post each conundrum in a separate post, I think that makes it easier for anyone with a possible answer to be specific?

First one.

Probably been asked a million times, but. Where do I find DETAILED instructions?

All I come up with are basic getting started instructions!

WLED info:

Build 2203150
Filesystem  61/983 kB (6%)
Environment esp32 v3.3.6-6-16-gcc5440f6a2 (0)  

I have looked around for these no luck so far.

Specifically:

Offset.

Grouping.

Spacing.

Transition time.

Palette blending.

Thanks again for all your efforts.

Roy.

The KB (Knowledge Base) is your friend here.

Segments section of the KB

Take some time to search through the rest of the KB, there is a ton of good information there.
Next would be a search through the forum messages for tidbits that relate to your environment.
I would try out some test cases and see how far you can get in understanding a live environment.

When you’ve hit the wall with your efforts, feel free to post your scenario(s) and someone will have some ideas to at least let you explore further.

WLED is a very powerful tool and its documentation is still growing (along with the software).