White slider

hello
i have updated a couple of projects to version [0.14.0-b1] im useing SK6812 strips and after updating Im no longer able to control the white channel, as in there is no white only slider. im sure its a new setting but i just cant find it. many thanks

Change the auto white calculation mode.
There is an option for strip and a global override in LED settings.

Thanks for the reply your answer helped me find the correct document and you are right settings were none, dual, accurate, and brighter.
Dual being the closest to previous version. But I still don’t have any white slider. ?

i’ve tried every setting relating to white and i am still unable to get any control of the white channel (and no white slider) any white light output is created by the rgb channels only, i had noticed a couple of times when exiting the config menu back to the main UI there where 3 sliders for a second but once it fully loaded it reverted to the cct slider and the color saturation sliders only.

i’ve tried reinstalling but still nothing . any other ideas? or could this be a bug ?

Try removing and re-adding LED strip in LED settings.
Please post your configuration as well.

tried removing strip then reapplying it no good and done a factory reset and still nothing. pics of config above :slight_smile:

Have the same issues…any ideas to solve this?

Nope. Hopefully will get resolved on next release. That said the RGB white has never looked better.

I run many RGBW strips on at least 6 different ESP32 and/or ESP8266 controllers.
I haven’t lost the white slider in many releases after 0.13.??
All the 0.14.xx have been good for my setups.

One other thing to try, have you enabled Hex inputs in Config->User Interface->HEX Color Input?
You can also enable RGB Sliders in the same place.
The settings are “per Browser” so you need to enable them when you connect to the GUI with a different device.

Thanks but hasn’t helped me.

I also integrate all my devices with home assistant and neither of the 2 devices in question have white controls show up there either.

Home Assistant doesn’t handle white correctly.