Wifi Won't Load

Hi I have installed WLED onto my ESP32 and it says success every time but when I hit the Next button, it won’t load with the Wifi tab like its supposed to for me to connect the board. I have the driver installed and I’ve tried re installing the program but every time it just goes back to the first screen with the Logs and Install option without letting me put in any wifi information. What do I do?

Look at your available Wifi Networks from your phone/pc/tablet and connect to the WLED’s Access Point: WLED-AP and enter your wifi details. Save and reconnect to your wifi network and find the device on your network :slight_smile:

Do you try to do it from the uploader or do you go to the WIFI onboard the ESP32?
The procedure is to connect to the onboard network after uploading the firmware and there you can set your WIFI to connect to your home network.

I’ve just done the installer page. Every tutorial I’ve seen it immediately goes to adding the WiFi information after installation and mine is not

I don’t always get the wifi config after flashing. Just look for the WLED-AP from your wifi networks list on your phone, pc or tablet.

1 Like

What he ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ said.

Hi everyone I have gone back and plugged it in to try what you’re saying and it’s not coming up on my WiFi networks and still not coming up if I try to reinstall the program