Wled not working over wifi

Hello all, i am new to all this and trying to figure out how all this goes. So i have a dig-quad paid with a 30a power supply. I am getting orange lights on both dig_quad and esp. But when i try to add wifi everything seemed good for about 5 minutes and now i can’t connect via laptop so i tried my android and it won’t find my lights. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Check your router’s connected-devices page to see if it’s connected and what the IP address is.

I am not showing anything on my router for this. Im sure its something simple but I can not seem to figure it out.

Make sure you are not too far from your router, if you have the esp with the onboard antenna.

It is not too far, when I try to use wifi it wont connect. I have watched 50 diffent videos and everyone seems to be different and dont tell exactly how to connect it.

If your SSID has special characters (or spaces), rename your SSID to something more generic and try again. Yes, I know what I’m asking. If you have a spare wifi router / access point, you can configure the SSID on those on your 2.4GHz wireless signal.

I got that part figured out, it was because i didn’t have 1 letter capitalized. Thank you for the help.

1 Like