Another WRGB question with Wally’s Floods

I just picked up 4 WRGB 10w floods from Wally’s. The issue I’m having is WLED is set up and working with the lights (except for the white channel). when I sequence in Xlights, for instance, if I run bars on the 1st flood it gets red and blue, then the 2nd flood get the green. The prop I’m using is imported from Wally’s site for that specific flood. Any ideas? Thanks I’m advance.

Info from xlights support group on FB:

You need 0.14b1 or better (b0 might work too). Then as follows in LED prefs.

To accept 4 channel data from xlights go to sync settings and set as follows.

clear your segments. Go to the segments tab. At the bottom is a button to reset. Do not use my LED counts as mine will be different. The important settings are:

LED preferences - make sure the LED type is set to SK6812, set the color order in posted in the pic with the correct swap colors.

In Sync Interfaces : set your DMX color order to Multi RGBW.

That should be it.

Sorry for the late response. I had seen that online somewhere else. I’m on the latest beta 14, however when I set the led type to SK6812 RGBW and add the color swap it messes up all the colors. And I still don’t get white. But I gave up and ordered a F16v5 to replace WLED. Another problem I’ve noticed is Xlights is messing up the GPIO on each segment of LEDs in the config and sometimes leaving it at 0. I’m not sure what’s going on, or whose to blame, but I’m cutting WLED from the equation. Thanks again for the help.

No prob. As for segments, I think you just leave everything as segment 0 and drag the models in xlights to whatever output they should be on in the correct order on the controllers tab.

Yeah I have all of that set up, and on the right ports. But when I hit “Upload Output” it messes up everything in WLED.

No need to do upload output. Just get WLED setup and config xlights for a WLED controller and that’s it. Upload output is so you don’t have to configure the stuff in WLED, but I find it messes things up.

Here is a video showing xlights config for DDP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFTAyYs-KBk Though I would skip the upload to controller part. If you do use upload to controller you will likely have to reconfig your GPIO’s in WLED and your RGB order.

What’s a “Wallys”?

Another issue I’m having with WLED and Xlights is that the color of the pixels isn’t right, and I can’t figure out why. I’ll attach an image of a candy cane that supposed to be blue. And it’s everything. Animations work properly, and if I’m in JUST WLED everything is fine. I just can’t seem to figure out what is going on here.

Strange. I would head to the xlights zoom room. They should get your fixed up in no time. https://xlights.org/ click on zoom meeting in blue on the right.