DRGB/DNRGB/WARLS differences, best set-up

Hey,

I’m getting crazy trying to find out the best way to configure Prismatik with WLED.

I’ve got 112 WS2813 LEDs, ESP8266 (which maybe I’ll upgrade to ESP32) with my custom WLED build (DMA 800Kbps method on PIN3, DMX Enabled).
On PC I’ve got modified Prismatik from psieg github.
What’s in your opinion the proper way to set up everything to achieve best visual results?

1. Are the default settings in WLED appropriate, or should I change anything in SYNC settings? Especially I don’t know if I should keep Network DMX Input as E1.31 because I read somewhere that it is intended for bigger installations (?). DMX Mode Multi DRGB is best?
  2. Which setting in Prismatik? DRGB as in DMX Mode, or DNRGB or WARLS? I don’t really get what is the exact difference between them…

I’ve read every page from https://github.com/Aircoookie/WLED/wiki but is is still not clear for me how to set up everything to get the best compatibility and performance between Prismatik and WLED.
For now I tried messing with the settings and LEDs seem to be running ok and I see no difference between them.
One issue I have is that if I restart the WLED completely (lets say plug off-plug in power supply for ESP and LEDs, Prismatik can’t control LEDs anymore. I need in that situation go to WLED page, override settings once to change anything like a brightness or color, and then it re-sync with PC.

Thanks!