Hi there y’all;)
I am in a team building a nightclub in a concrete basement.
There are 8 concrete-pillars on which i want to have addressable LED running.
900 LED’s on each actually.
My idea is to:
- Have a quinled dig-uno with ethernet (WLED) on each pillar.
- Set up one as a master and the other 7 as slaves. Sync-mode in WLED.
- Set up a touchscreen with some buttons, having node-red send http-requests etc, in order to change the lightshow.
My questions are mainly about stability etc.
- 8 pillars 20 meter apart, will they sync fast enough or will there be much latency?
- Will it run smoothly for the next 3 to 4 years without software updates and so on?
- Is it so stable that i can actually sell this solution, use it in a nightclub and not having to worry about instability?
- Are there other things i should consider here?
Hope you guys can help me;)
All the best.