Want to buy: SP501E with WLED

Hi,
sorry if this is the wrong subforum; a mod may move this thread as necessary.
I am looking to buy an SP501E or compatible controller, with WLED preinstalled. If someone is handy with a soldering iron, but does not have an extra controller, we could also work out a deal where I order a controller to be sent to you, you flash WLED on it, and send it onwards to me. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for this.
The reason I am asking is because I have an LED strip that came with an SP501E, but I apparently screwed it up royally trying to flash WLED on it with an USB-UART-flasher. I am not handy with a soldering iron, in fact I am not mechanically inclined at all and instead, quite clumsy. Therefore, I thought I would turn to someone who knows what they’re doing and is not a total klutz, instead of ordering another controller for myself to try my untalented hand on, and possibly break, like I seem to have done with this first one.

1 Like

What type of LEDs do you have and what part of the world are you in?

It is a generic " 5m 10m Alexa WIFI WS2812B IC led Strip Light Individual Addressable 5V power set" from eBay, but unfortunately, the exact listing no longer exists.

I am in Finland. I would cover any necessary shipping costs, of course. The only item that would need to travel is the flashed controller, so this should not be a prohibitive cost.

Edit: Ah yes, and it is in the 5 m length.

Installwled.me this website might help.

Thanks. I have solved this issue by getting a new controller and having a friend help me flash WLED on it.