Wipe off effect?!

@divsys

i found now time to play a little bit with your code, i found a problem.
when i use the full brightness, he has problems by the wipe_down (reverse) effect when a solid is activated before.

wipe_with_solid_before

you see here in the first seconds it is blue.
the code:

{“on”:true,“bri”:255,“transition”:7,“tb”:0,“mainseg”:0,“seg”:[{“id”:0,“start”:0,“stop”:144,“grp”:1,“spc”:0,“of”:0,“on”:true,“frz”:false,“bri”:255,“cct”:127,“n”:“stair1”,“col”:[[0,0,0],[203,219,255],[0,0,0]],“fx”:3,“sx”:200,“ix”:255,“pal”:0,“sel”:true,“rev”:false,“mi”:false},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0},{“stop”:0}]}

(by the way why he makes 100 stops?)

when i now choose the led off before i use my wipe_down present it works

wipe_with_off_before

or it looks that he skips the first leds?

here is my selected color and palette

EDIT
Okay i see in your code you set “transition” to “0” in my code it was “7” , when i change it to “0” it looks much better.

wipe_down_works

Hello, is there a way to just make it stay on, at the end of the effect, i want to use it just for effect on turning on the light in a room? Thank you

If I understand what you’re asking, you should be able to use a preset with the Sweep effect in the “normal” direction, add it to a playlist and set the 2nd item of the playlist to a simple solid colour.

You’ll probably have to play with the timing to make things line up.

If you search the forum, you’ll find others have explored this idea as well.

Yes, but you need to create a playlist.
I already posted instructions how to.