Xlight , WLED , Digi quad , Matrix

Hello here is my configuration:

• 1 digi quad with esp32 and wled.
  • 2 x led matrix (8x32).
    The first matrix is on pin 1, the second on pin 2. When I use Wled to control the matrix everything works well. When I use Xlight, the strings don’t match. Is there a particular configuration to do? thank you for your help.

Hi!

Do I understand correctly you want the two matrices to always display the same thing?

In that case, it is easiest to set the Start field of the second pin to 0, that way WLED will mirror all built-in effect and xLights received data to both pins.

If you still want to have the option to display different content on the matrices, you’d need to configure xLights to output exactly the same data for LEDs 256-511 as it does for LEDs 0-255.

Thx for you response.
I want to have the option to display different content or the same that’s depend on the effect .
when I run an effect on xlight , it’s not the proper things in my matrix .
I think I have a problem with channel . I Can’t show you my settings because I can’t post some photos.[quote=“Aircoookie, post:2, topic:3562, full:true”]
Hi!

Do I understand correctly you want the two matrices to always display the same thing?

In that case, it is easiest to set the Start field of the second pin to 0, that way WLED will mirror all built-in effect and xLights received data to both pins.

If you still want to have the option to display different content on the matrices, you’d need to configure xLights to output exactly the same data for LEDs 256-511 as it does for LEDs 0-255.
[/quote]